Available for purchase on this website only and limited to 200 people, attendees receive a full weekend conference schedule - 16 hours with David Wilcock, from Friday April 8th, 2011 - Sunday April 10th, 2011.
If you want to purchase more than one ticket, complete the first order and print that ticket.
Then click on "Logout" and order the 2nd ticket using the other person's name.
You can use the same email and credit card, but you need to create a separate username and password for each ticket holder so that the name badges are printed for each person.
Hotel is booked separately, and the details are as follows:
San Francisco CA 94109
Hotel rooms are $139.00 a day not including tax.
To receive the discounted room rate, mention that you are attending the Divine Cosmos Convergence Conference, and make your reservation no later than 5:00 pm EST on March 8th, 2011.
Reservations may be made by calling 415-441-4000.
Check in: 03:00 PM Check out: 12:00 PM
Parking at the hotel is $36 for overnight, $20 for event-only.
Shuttle service from airport $17 - take any shuttle and tell them you are going to the Holiday Inn Golden Gateway ON VAN NESS (there is another Holiday Inn nearby)
The conference begins at 7 pm on Friday and ends at 5 pm on Sunday.
The price for this event is $295
Have a look at the Conference Schedule for more details.Note: You must book your hotel by March 8th 2011 in order to receive the discounted Divine Cosmos rate.
- Keep your comment relevant to this item and this item ONLY!
- Please be polite: Attacking, demeaning, disrespectful messages will not be posted.
- Please don't use comments to plug your website/product or your post will be deleted.
- David does not answer questions here.
- Comments over 1000 characters OR that request a response should be on our FORUM.
- To make links clickable, highlight them and click on the blue planet button icon.
- Please do not make posts that carry across multiple comments!
- No Huge Paragraphs: Please hit ENTER twice every 2-3 sentences to make it readable.
Let's converge in Portland!More...